Cycle Canada's Century Ride Draw
Congratulations to the winner of the draw for complimentary entry into the 2015 CycleCanada Century Ride
And the Winner is ...
Fred Loftin of Toronto, Ontario
Congratulations to Fred who is the winner of the draw for the complimentary entry into the 2015 CycleCanada Century Ride. Fred has joined Cycle Canada for a number of rides in the past including the BiQue Ride and Erie Shores and we were pleased he could join us on our Century Ride in 2014.top
Thank you to all ...
Thank you to all who entered the draw. The draw took place on July 2 from those participants who submitted responses to our questionaire about their 2014 ride.
We greatly appreciate everyone's input and look forward to seeing you next year at an even better Century Ride.
We wish you a great summer of cycling.
About the Century Ride...
The Cycle Canada Century Ride is a 2 day weekend event with a choice of 100km or 100 mile rides each day. The package includes accommodation (private bedroom for each rider or suite for couples), dinner on Saturday, breakfast on Sunday, luggage service, route sheets and signed routes with on-the-road support from Cycle Canada vehicles and staff. Rest stops with snacks on each day. top
Package Details for 2015
- Dates: May 23 - May 24, 2015.
- Registration Fee - TBA f0r 2015
- Riding days - 2
- Choice of 100 km or 100 miles each day.
- Routes are merged at the start to allow time to make a decision
- One night indoor accommodation (individual private bedrooms).
- Gourmet buffet dinner on Saturday night.
- Hot buffet breakfast on Sunday morning.
- Fruit and snacks at the start of riding days and at rest stops.
- Support vehicle to carry your gear.
- On the road support — bike and truck.
- Daily maps, route instructions and signed routes.
- Advance tour information, where to park, subway starts and more.
Visit Cycle Canada's web page and learn more . . . Cycle Canada Century Ride
It's in Canada and a great day to plan a bike ride