"Do. Or do not. There is no try" - Yoda.
What's New in 2016: Great Spirit Ride and Erie Shores RouteTweet
The Great Spirit Ride . . .
A one week cycling vacation around Manitoulin Island. Islands around the world have been special places in indigenous cultures. They seem to be places that foster a spiritual awareness. Picture the giant statues on Easter Island and the Golden Spruce on Haida Gwaii. To the native people who have lived on Manitoulin for millennia it is the Island of the Great Spirit. Read more here: Great Spirit Ride. top
New! Erie Shores Loop . . .
For 2016 we have changed the schedule for Erie Shores. We'll now start and end our ride Windsor, Ontario. Cyclists will travel the shores of Lake Erie, Lake Huron and Lake St. Clair, as well as the Thames and Detroit Rivers. It's mostly a farm district with quiet country roads on an old alluvial plain that is very flat. The biggest hills in Essex County are the freeway overpasses. Learn more: Erie Shores Loop. top
About Cycle Canada . . .
Cycle Canada has been organizing affordable supported cycling expeditions and vacations throughout Canada since 1987. Our primary focus is to offer an enjoyable cycling experience. We encourage participants in our events to ride at their own pace and to join us with the goal of completing their tour by bicycle. We believe participants will enjoy a cycling trip more in groups where they get to know other riders and share the pleasure of travelling as cycle tourists. Read more about the management of Cycle Canada here: About Us top
Our Tours and Events for 2016:
Tours With All Indoors Accommodation
- Cycle Canada Century Ride — Toronto to Barrie and back
- The By-Cycle Ride - Canada's Birthday Ride - Toronto to Ottawa
- Voyageur Route — Ottawa to Quebec City
- Great Spirit Ride — Tobermory to South Baymouth, Manitoulin
- Simcoe Circle — Around Lake Simcoe
- The BiQue Ride — Toronto to Monteal
- P'tit Train du Nord — Loop out of Ottawa via Mont Tremblant
- Tour Vert — Montreal to Quebec City
- Erie Shores — Windsor Loop
- Niagara Vineyards — Hamilton to Niagara Falls
- Haida Gwaii— Vancouver to Sandspit
Cross-Canada Expedition Tours (mainly camping)
- Tour Arctic — Vancouver or Prince Rupert to Inuvik, Indoors on all rest days.
- Tour du Canada — Vancouver to St. John's (co-operative and super affordable!)
Expedition Tours (mainly camping, indoors on all restdays)
- Tour Pacific — Vancouver to Calgary.
- Icefields Parkway — Kamloops to Calgary
- Rocky Mountain — Calgary to Calgary
Visit Cycle Canada's web page and learn more . . . Cycle Canada
Register here: Registration Form
Printable Information Sheet: CycleCanada Tours PDF Flyer
It's in Canada and a great day to plan a bike ride