Bicycle Tours in Ontario
Cycle Canada has been offering affordable supported bicycle tours throughout Ontario since 1988. Choose from a 2 or 3 day, one week or two week tour. Discover Ontario By Bike
Bicycle Tours in Ontario by Month
Cycle Canada Century Ride — May 27 and 28, 2017
On CycleCanada's Century Ride cyclists choose from 100 km or 100 mile rides on each of the two day event. It's century rides from Toronto to Barrie and back to Toronto. Includes one night's accommodation, dinner, breakfast, snacks and vehicle support.
Learn more about Cycle Canada Century Ride.
The Great Spirit Ride — Manitoulin Island, Ontario — June 11 to 16, 2017
Join us on our six day tour around Manitoulin Island. It's a counter-clockwise tour around the largest freshwater lake island in the world. Includes 5 nights accommodation, breafasts on riding days, 1 dinner, 2 ferry trips, vehicle support, route instructions. Total distance by bike 333km (207mi).
Learn more about The Great Spirit Ride.
The By-Cycle Ride — Toronto to Ottawa for Canada's Birthday, Ontario — June 26 to July 2, 2017
Our ride to celebrate Canada's birthday. It's a rolling birthday party! We roll into Canada's capital city on July 1st. 5 riding days, total distance 500 km (310 mi.), daily average 100 km (62 mi.). Learn more about The By-Cycle Ride.
Learn more about The By-Cycle Ride.
The BiQue Ride — Toronto to Montréal, Ontario & Québec — July 9 to 15, 2017
The BiQue Ride is an annual bike tour from Toronto to Montréal. First held in 1995, in 2017 we celebrate our 23nd annual ride. 7 nights accommodation, breakfasts on riding days, 1 dinner, vehicle support, route instructions. 6 riding days, 1 rest day, total distance by bike 660 km (410 mi.), daily average 110 km (68 mi.)
Learn more about The BiQue Ride.
Niagara Vineyards — Hamiliton to Niagara Falls, Ontario — August 20 to 25, 2017
A bicycle tour that "wine"ds its way around Niagara. The terrain is gentle and the daily distances modest. Much of our route is on dedicated paths. 5 days riding, total distance 225 km (140 mi), daily average 45 km (28 mi). 6 nights accommodation, breakfasts on riding days, 1 dinner, vehicle support, route instructions.
Learn more about Niagara Vineyards.
Erie Shores — Loop out of Windsor, Ontario — August 27 to September 1, 2017
Loop trip from Windsor. Cyclists travel the shores of Lake Erie, Lake Huron and Lake St. Clair, as well as the Thames and Detroit Rivers. It's mostly a farm district with quiet country roads on an old alluvial plain that is very flat. 5 riding days, total distance by bike 475 km (295 mi.), daily average 95 km (59 mi.). 6 nights accommodation, breakfasts on riding days, 1 dinner, vehicle support, route instructions.
Learn more about Erie Shores.
Simcoe Circle — Loop around Lake Simcoe, Ontario — September 2 to 4, 2017
The Simcoe Circle is a circumnavigation of Lake Simcoe, a week-long or three day trip that starts and ends in Bradford, Ontario just north of Toronto. Cyclists ride clockwise around Lake Simcoe, staying close to the shoreline wherever possible. Total distance by bike 290 km (180 mi.), daily average 58 km (36 mi.). Two nights accommdation, 1 dinner and 2 breakfasts, vehicle support and route instructions.
Learn more about Simcoe Circle.
Trips In Other Canadian Regions
British Columbia and Alberta
- Tour Pacific Vancouver to Calgary via the Icefields Parkway. Includes Banff and Lake Louise.
- Rocky Mountain Calgary to Waterton Lakes, indoor stays includes Fernie and Radium Hot Springs
Yukon Territories and N.W.T.
- Tour Arctic Ride from Whitehorse to Inuvik in Canada's Arctic lands.
- Tour Vert Ride from Montreal to Quebec City via the Eastern Townships.
- P'tit Train A more challenging loop from starting and ending in Ottawa. Includes Quebec's P'tit Train du Nord.
- MonteVelo A leisurely ride from Ottawa to Montreal following the Ottawa River. Includes a day in Ottawa for Car-Free Sunday
- Voyageur Route Ride from Ottawa to Quebec City following the Ottawa, Richelieu and St. Lawrence Rivers.
- Tour Gaspé Circumvent Quebec's Gaspé Peninsula. Starting in Quebec City, we'll ride to Campbellton New Brunswick. Inclues a 2 rest days (Gaspé and Matane) and a train trip from Campbellton to Quebec City.
- Tour du Canada Ride across Canada from Vancouver to St. John's Newfoundland