Please note that in addition to other provisions of our cancellation policy, deposits
are not refundable
- Cancellations must be made in writing and must come from the participant or a person
legally entitled to act on the participant's behalf.
- For cancellations more than 90 days before a start date, an administration fee will
be assessed. A portion of a deposit may be transferable to an event in the following
year at the sole discretion of Cycle Canada.
- For cancellations within 90 days of the start date and up to 14 days before that
date, an administration fee of 50% of the total trip fee paid will be assessed
and the remaining amount will be transferred to an event in the following year.
- Starting from 14 days before the start date, there will be no refunds, except that
for the Cycle Canada Century Ride there will be no refunds for cancellations
within 30 days of the start date.
- Cycle Canada may cancel a registration if final payment is not received by a due
date. In such case the cancellation policy will apply.
Cycle Canada recommends that participants investigate and obtain travel, cancellation, medical and personal property insurance in connection with their tour.
Please read our policies here: Cancelation Policy
Cycle Canada does not offer travel insurance. Cycle Canada recommends that participants investigate and obtain travel, cancellation, medical and personal property insurance in connection with their tour.