Double Century Rides 100 km or 100 miles
Toronto, Ontario to Barrie and Back (two day ride)
All the Basics
Dates: Saturday May 27, 2023 and Sunday May 28, 2023.* Event options, required waiver and policy statements linked in the above tabs.
- Register until May 13 (after this date please contact us)
- Before March 31 (CAD): $185.00 + $24.05 HST = $209.05
- After March 31 (CAD) $195.00 + $25.35 HST = $220.25
- Challenge Level:
- Fee includes 1 night accommodation , dinner, breakfast, on-the-road support, snack breaks.
- Event Page: Cycle Canada Century Ride
For details of accommodation please see: Cycle Canada Century Ride Accommodation
* For day ride registration please use this form: Cycle Canada Century Ride - Day Ride (no accommodation)
You will be asked on the form to indicate your start point. If arriving by motor vehicle and require parking please indicate Rutherford GO Statin. If arriving by subway indicate Vaughan subway station. For those parking, in 2023 there will be a charge for parking at the Rutherford Go Station (non-subway start). The charge in 2022 was $10.00 for the two days (ie $5.00 per day plus HST). We will update this closer to the start date. We will collect at the parking lot which is the ride start for those arriving by motor vehicle.
|Cycling Club||We will try to put members of the same cycling club near each other at the residence.|
|Century Ride Single Suite||All accommodation for the Century Ride is 2 private bedrooms in one suite with shared private washrooms in each suite (1 person per bedroom).|
Cycle Canada Century Ride - Toronto & Barrie
- Brand: Cycle Canada Bicycle Tours
- Type: Fee ($CAD, excl taxes) per person
- Status: Available