Terms & Conditions
Policies for tours and products are below
Cycle Canada Tours
In agreeing with these terms you agree that you have read and understood Cycle Canada's policies.
Please read Cycle Canada's full policies which you will find here: Cycle Canada policies
Cycle Canada Waiver
Each participant in a Cycle Canada tour must complete a registration form. If you are submitting a form for another person you must ensure they have read and agree to all information on policies and procedures.
Prior to the commencement of the tour each participant must sign a waiver form.
All Event Waivers except for the Century Ride please read the waiver here Cycle Canada Waiver Form.
Century Ride Waiver please read the waiver here Cycle Canada Century Waiver Form.
Registration Fee, Deposit, Cancellation and Insurance
Below is a summary of key points of our policies. Full Policy here: Cycle Canada policies
Cancellation By a Participant:
- Cancellations must be in writing and must come from the participant or a person legally entitled to act on the participant's behalf.
- For cancellations more than 45 days before the start date of an event, an administration fee will be assessed. A portion of fees paid may be transferable to an event in the following year at the sole discretion of Cycle Canada.
- For cancellations between 45 days and 31 days before the start date of an event, an administration fee of 50% of the total trip fee will be assessed and the remaining amount will be a credit to an event in the following year.
- Starting from 30 days before the start date fees paid are not refundable.
- Cycle Canada may cancel a registration if final payment is not received by a due date. In such case the cancellation policy applies.
Cycle Canada recommends that participants investigate and obtain travel, cancellation, medical/health and personal property insurance in connection with the tour. Cycle Canada does not sell insurance however insurance can be purchased elsewhere.
Cycle Canada Products
Terms & Conditions for Downloadable Products
Downloadable products whether free or for a price are made available on a one book to one person basis. They are not to be shared or made public. Downloadable products are protected by copyright. Inquiries should be directed by mail to P.O. Box 310, Alliston, Ontario L9R 1V6, Canada or by e-mail to email@example.com
Terms & Conditions for Product Returns
If the size of your product is not correct please return the item to us at your cost and we will send you a replacement at our cost.
Please return the item by mail not courier. For orders outside Canada, sending by courier will attract customs brokerage charges and we can not accept such packages or charges. In such cases the package will be returned to you at your expense. So again, returns should be made by mail.
Special shipping rules apply when goods are being returned from outside Canada. We need to be clear with Canada Customs that the goods originated in Canada and are simply being sent back for exchange. If Canada Customs is not clear on this point, an item can be held up at a customs warehouse for several weeks. We can not accept any return custom’s charges.
So if you are returning an item from outside Canada, please write the following clearly on the outside of the package: "Canadian goods returned to Vendor". With that note, put this code on the customs declaration for the package: “RMA 2021FY” and “GST Code 66".
If you would like to arrange to pick up your product from our office you will need to schedule a time with us. Please email us at Cycle Canada Email, call toll free in North America: 800-214-7798 or call locally 705-434-1100.