Cycle Canada Tours
- Tour Length: One, Two weeks and more.
- Accomodation: Accomodations are indoor except for Tour Arctic which is mainly camping with some nights with no services in remote locations.
- Distances: Wide variety of conditions terrain Range of Trip Distances: 705 km to 1,350 km (435 mi. to 835 mi. Range of Average Daily Distances: 100 km to 117 km (62 mi. to 72 mi.)
- Location: British Columbia, Alberta & Eastern Canada.
Learn about our Tours:
Rocky Mountain — Calgary to Waterton Lakes, Alberta & B.C. via Banff and Fernie.
From Calgary, we'll travel over Vermilion Pass to Radium Hot Springs and the Columbia Trench, a long narrow valley between Golden and Fernie. 6 riding days, total distance 705 km (435 mi), daily average 117 km (72 mi)
Learn more about Rocky Mountain.
Tour Arctic — Whitehorse to Inuvik, B.C., Yukon & N.W.T.
Tour Arctic starts in Whitehorse in 2017 and travels to Inuvik. Total days 13, riding days 12, 1 rest day 1, 2 ferry trips, total distance by bike 1310 km (810 mi.), daily average 109 km (67 mi.).
Learn more about Tour Arctic.
Tour Pacific — Vancouver to Calgary via the Icefields Parkway, B.C. & Alberta
Experience western Canada with its breathtaking views of mountains and glaciers. 13 riding days, 2 rest days. 1,350 km (835 mi.), daily average 104 km (64 mi.). Icefields Parkway is a segment option.
Learn more about Tour Pacific.
Tour Gaspe — Quebec City to Campbellton (and then train to Quebec City)
Experience Quebec's spectacular Gaspe Penisula. Starting and ending Quebec City, we'll ride to Perce and along both shorelines of the Penninsula. 10 riding days rest days 3, total distance by bike 1000 km (620 mi.), daily average 100 km (62 mi.).
Learn more about Tour Gaspe.
Challenge Level for Cycle Canada Tours
Distances and Terrain
- Leisurely Tours with average daily distances of 45 km to 81 km (28 mi. to 50 mi.)Terrain is not hilly.
- Vacation Tours 84 km to 110 km (52 mi. to 8 mi.). Mostly gentle to rolling terrain, some trips have 1 or 2 days of climbing. .
- Expedition Tours with average daily distances of 100 km to 117 km (62 mi. to 72 mi.). Terrain can be hilly and very challenging, sometimes in remote areas.
- Cross Canada Tours. West-east average daily distances of 127km (79mi.); to high north 97 km (60 mi.). Terrain can be hilly and very challenging, sometimes in remote areas.
- Indoor Accommodation. Motels, hotels, historic Inns and Bed and Breakfasts
- Camping Accommodation. Serviced campgrounds with hot water showers, flush toilets and electricity
- Camping Accommodation. A few unserviced campgrounds without hot water showers, in some cases no flush toilets and no electricity
- Some indoor Accommodation. University summer hotels, hostel dorms, motels and hotels
- Breakfast on riding days, snacks, one group dinner
- Breakfast and some lunches on riding days, snacks
- On all tours there is a motor vehicle that carries rider gear and group equipment.