Cycling Tours In Canada
Cycle Canada Century Ride: Choose from 100 km or 100 miles each day.
Kick start your cycling season at the CycleCanada Century Ride, a classic cycling weekend held annually in May. A get-together of the cycling clans, attracting clubs and riders from Ontario, Quebec and U.S. border states. Cycle Canada Century Ride.
Early registration discount until March 7, 2017.
Register here: Century Ride
Quick Summary — Cycle Canada Century Ride
- Dates: May 28 and 29, 2016
- Number of Days: 2
- Riding Days: 2
- Distance by bike 100 km 100 miles each day
- Route sheet/maps on each day of the ride
- Route signed with "Route Arrows"
- Fee: Full Package: $148.00 + $19.24 HST = $167.24
- Pre-booked accommodation. Two bedroom suites, each participant has a private bedroom
- Buffet dinner and full buffet breakfast, snacks during the day
- and more . . . Century Ride
Tour du Canada 2017: Celebrate Canada's 150th birthday with a ride across Canada
Tour du Canada® is an adventure that puts wheels on the Canadian coureur de bois tradition. Tour du Canada.
Quick Summary — Tour du Canada
- Dates: June 21 to September 1, 2017
- Number of Days: 72
- Riding Days: 60
- Total distance by bike 7,635 km (4,710 miles)
- Daily average 127 km (79 mi.)
- Longest Day: 174 km (107 mi.)
- Fee: $5,600 plus GST/HST ($250.75 in '17)
- Pre-booked accommodation. Mostly camping
- Meals are prepared by riders. Support driver shops for food.
- and more . . . Tour du Canada