Tour du Canada 2017: Celebrate Canada's 150th birthday with a ride across Canada
Tour du Canada® is an adventure that puts wheels on the Canadian coureur de bois tradition. Tour du Canada.
Quick Summary — Tour du Canada
- Dates: June 21 to September 1, 2017
- Number of Days: 72
- Riding Days: 60
- Total distance by bike 7,635 km (4,710 miles)
- Daily average 127 km (79 mi.)
- Longest Day: 174 km (107 mi.)
- Fee: $5,600 plus GST/HST ($250.75 in '17)
- Pre-booked accommodation. Mostly camping
- Meals are prepared by riders. Support driver shops for food.
- and more . . . Tour du Canada
Cycle Canada Store
Cycle Canada offers a range of cycling accessories through our online store. Our line of Canadian themed cycling jerseys are recognizable throughout Canada and around the world. Whether you are travelling overseas or across Canada Wave the Flag in a Cycle Canada jersey.
We accept VISA and Mastercard or online bank transfers. Visit our Store: Cycle Canada Store or Store Order pdf form. Or call us Toll Free in North America: 800-214-7798, Outside North America: 705-434-1100.
Please visit The Cycle Canada Store for our sizing and selection.