Tour du Canada 2017: Celebrate Canada's 150th birthday with a ride across Canada
Tour du Canada® is an adventure that puts wheels on the Canadian coureur de bois tradition. Tour du Canada.
Quick Summary — Tour du Canada
- Dates: June 20 to September 1, 2017 (tentative)
- Number of Days: 72
- Riding Days: 59
- Total distance by bike 7,640 km (4,645 miles)
- Daily average 129 km ( 80 mi.)Longest day —
- Longest Day: 174 km (107 mi.)
- Fee: The fee will be announced at the end of October
- Pre-booked accommodation. Mostly camping
- Meals are prepared by riders. Support driver shops for food.
- and more . . . Tour du Canada
Cycle Canada Store
Cycle Canada offers a range of cycling accessories through our online store. Our line of Canadian themed cycling jerseys are recognizable throughout Canada and around the world. Whether you are travelling overseas or across Canada Wave the Flag in a Cycle Canada jersey.
Please visit The Cycle Canada Store for our sizing and selection.