Cycle Canada Century Ride: Choose from 100 km or 100 miles each day.
Kick start your cycling season at the CycleCanada Century Ride, a classic cycling weekend held annually in May. A get-together of the cycling clans, attracting clubs and riders from Ontario, Quebec and U.S. border states. Cycle Canada Century Ride.
Quick Summary — Cycle Canada Century Ride
- Dates: May 28 and 29, 2016
- Number of Days: 2
- Riding Days: 2
- Distance by bike 100 km 100 miles each day
- Route sheet/maps on each day of the ride
- Route signed with "Route Arrows"
- Fee: Full Package: $148.00 + $19.24 HST = $167.24
- Pre-booked accommodation. Two bedroom suites, each participant has a private bedroom
- Buffet dinner and full buffet breakfast, snacks during the day
- and more . . . Century Ride
Tour Arctic: Explore the land that borders on the Arctic Ocean.
Tour Arctic is part of the Cycle Canada Series, supported expeditions designed to explore the diversity of the country and its people. Cyclists travel from Vancouver, British Columbia to Inuvik in Canada's far north. Learn more about this tour Tour Arctic.
Quick Summary — Tour Arctic
- Dates: June 29 to August 1, 2016
- Fee: $4550.00 Canadian per person plus HST
- Number of Days: 33
- Riding Days: 28
- Total distance by bike 3135 km (1935 mi.)
- Nights camping — 24 nights (some unserviced)
- Nights indoor — 9 or 10 nights
- 28 dinners and 28 breakfasts
New Event: The Great Spirit Ride
In 2016 Cycle Canada has introduced a new supported six day tour around Manitoulin island. Manitoulin is the largest island in the world surrounded by fresh water. Our trip begins in Tobermory, on the south side of Lake Huron. We take a ferry — the Chi-Cheemaun, Ojibwe for big canoe — to South Baymouth and from there ride a counter-clockwise tour around the island. Learn more about this tour The Great Spirit Ride.
Quick Summary — Manitoulin Great Spirit Ride
- Dates: June 14 to June 19, 2016
- Fee: $1050.00 Canadian per person plus HST
- Number of Days: 5
- Riding Days: 5
- Total distance by bike 333km (207 mi)
- Nights indoor — 5 nights
- 5 breakfasts and 1 dinner
Cycle Canada Store
Cycle Canada offers a range of cycling accessories through our online store. Our line of Canadian themed cycling jerseys are recognizable throughout Canada and around the world. Whether you are travelling overseas or across Canada Wave the Flag in a Cycle Canada jersey.
Please visit The Cycle Canada Store for our sizing and selection.