Cycling Tours In Canada
Niagara Vineyards: Wine-ding our way around Niagara
Quick Summary — Niagara Vineyards
- Hamilton, Ontario to Niagara Falls
- Dates: June 18 to June 23, 2017 and August 20 to August 25, 2017
- Fees are per person in Canadian funds
|Optional Single Supplement||$425.00||$55.25||$480.25|
|Return Option (Bike) June 24 and August 26||$50.00||$6.50||$56.50|
- Total amount includes Registration Fee ($150.00) and Deposit ($150.00) which are non-refundable (please refer to our cancellation policy)
- Harmonized Sales Tax (HST). There is a discount of 50% of the HST amount for non-Canadian residents.
- Single room option may be limited. We are not able guarantee ensuite bathrooms.
Hamilton is served by an international airport which is close to our accommodation for the first night. It is also easily accessible from Toronto and Toronto airport.
Accommodation & Meals
- Nights indoor — 6 nights
- 1 dinner and 5 breakfasts
Distances and Rating
- Total Distance — 225 km (140 mi)
- Daily Average — 45 km (28 mi)
- Longest Day — 57 km (35 mi)
- Riding Days — 5
Cycle Canada Store
Cycle Canada offers a range of cycling accessories through our online store. Our line of Canadian themed cycling jerseys are recognizable throughout Canada and around the world. Whether you are travelling overseas or across Canada Wave the Flag in a Cycle Canada jersey.
We accept VISA and Mastercard or online bank transfers. Visit our Store: Cycle Canada Store or Store Order pdf form. Or call us Toll Free in North America: 800-214-7798, Outside North America: 705-434-1100.
Please visit The Cycle Canada Store for our sizing and selection.