Rocky Mountain Loop: Discover Canada's Mountain Regions
Cycle Canada's new Rocky Mountain tour is a loop starting and ending in Calgary Alberta. The ride is an 12 day expedition ride which is part of the Cycle Canada Series of events. Rocky Moutain Loop.
Quick Summary — Rocky Moutain Loop
- Dates: August 18 to August 30, 2016
- Number of Days: 12
- Riding Days: 10
- Rest Days: 2 (includes Waterton National Park)
- Daily Average: 113 km (70 mi)
- Longest Day: 142 km (88 mi)
- Fee: $1495.00 Canadian
- Pre-booked accommodation. Mostly camping with 4 nights indoors
- Dinner and breakfast on riding days, prepared by our staff, snacks during the day
- and more . . . Rocky Mountain Loop
Erie Shores: We'll be riding in southwestern Ontario's lake district.
Erie Shores is a week-long bicycle tour first held in 2000. In 2016 the ride starts and ends in Windsor, Ontario. Cyclists travel the shores of Lake Erie, Lake Huron and Lake St. Clair, as well as the Thames and Detroit Rivers. It's mostly a farm district with quiet country roads on an old alluvial plain that is very flat. Erie Shores.
Quick Summary — Erie Shores
- Dates: Aug. 21 to August 26, 2016
- Fee: $1125.00 Canadian per person plus HST
- Number of Days: 6
- Riding Days: 5
- Total distance by bike 448km (277 mi.)
- Nights indoor — 6 nights
- 1 dinner and 5 breakfasts
Cycle Canada Store
Cycle Canada offers a range of cycling accessories through our online store. Our line of Canadian themed cycling jerseys are recognizable throughout Canada and around the world. Whether you are travelling overseas or across Canada Wave the Flag in a Cycle Canada jersey.
Please visit The Cycle Canada Store for our sizing and selection.