Alliston to Georgian Bay
Georgian Bay is a 3 or 5 day tour that travels the quiet rural roads and paths to Georgian Bay. Cyclists start and end their ride in Allison, Ontario in the heart of rural Ontario.
Georgian Bay is offered as a supported or loaded tour. Accommodation is indoors. Cycling is on paved roads and paths, some sections of paths are unpaved.
We're off on our tour from June 29 to July 1, 2020. We will practise social distancing during this ride.
For tips on riding through the time of COVID-19 please visit: Best Practices for Cycling through COVID-19. We encourage you to print off a copy for you local bike shop.
We'll be announcing more dates for Georgian Bay shortly. Please write us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tour Summary Dates and Fees
- June 29 to July 1, 2020
- More dates coming soon!
- Fees are per person in Canadian funds, double accommodation
|Tour Fee||Please contact us|
|Optional Single Supplement|
- Total amount includes Registration Fee ($150.00) and Deposit ($150.00) which are non-refundable (please refer to our cancellation policy)
- Harmonized Sales Tax (HST).
- Single room option may be limited.
Accommodation & Meals
- 2 nights indoor accommodation at motels, hotel and a Country Inn.
- Fruit and snacks on riding days
Distances and Rating
- Total Distance — 309 km (191 mi)
- Daily Average — 103 km (64 mi)
- Longest Day — 112 km (69 mi)
- Riding Days — 3
Challenge Level: One out of four Cogs (medium challenge)