Cycling Tours In Canada
Our trips for 2018 are complete. We will announce our 2019 dates and fees at the end of October and November 2018.
We offer a range of supported tours, from leisurely tours to challenging expeditions.
Planning for 2019? Here are some ideas: Canadian Bicycle Tours .
Tour du Canada 2019
Join us in 2019 for the trip of a lifetime:
Quick Summary — Tour du Canada
- June 19 to August 30, 2019 (subject to confirmation)
- Across Canada from the west coast to the east coast.
- Vancouver, B.C. to St. John's, Newfoundland Labrador
- Travelling to all 10 Canadian provinces
- Total days — 72
- Riding days — 60
- Total distance by bike 7,635 km (4,710 miles)
- Daily average 129 km ( 80 mi.)
- Longest day — 174 km (107 mi.)
- Optional Mile 0 start trip(Victoria)
Challenge Level: Four Cogs (most challenging)
Do you eat to ride or ride to eat? Check out our Tour de Treats!
Visit our Facebook page for photos from this year's trips: Cycle Canada on Facebook
Keeping Your Bike Safe
We'll share some tales and tips with you plus some further reading so your bike is where it should be, on the road with you. Read More . . . Keeping Your Bike Safe
Cycle Canada Store
Cycle Canada offers a range of cycling accessories through our online store. Our line of Canadian themed cycling jerseys are recognizable throughout Canada and around the world. Whether you are travelling overseas or across Canada Wave the Flag in a Cycle Canada jersey.
We accept VISA and Mastercard or online bank transfers. Visit our Store: Cycle Canada Store or Store Order pdf form. Or call us Toll Free in North America: 800-214-7798, Outside North America: 705-434-1100.
Please visit The Cycle Canada Store for our sizing and selection.