Cycling Tours In Canada
Our dates and fees are set for 2018. We offer a range of supported tours, from leisurely tours to challenging expeditions.
You will find our full roster of tours here: Canadian Bicycle Tours .
Keeping Your Bike Safe
We'll share some tales and tips with you plus some further reading so your bike is where it should be, on the road with you. Read More . . . Keeping Your Bike Safe
Tour Arctic 2018 No longer "tuked away".
Ride across Canada from south to north. Vancouver, B.C. to Tuktoyaktuk, NWT In 2018 our Tour Arctic will continue our coast to coast trip by riding the newly opened extension of the Dempster Highway, taking us to Tuktoyaktuk.
Quick Summary — Tour Arctic
- Dates: June 17 to July 22 2018
- Number of Days: 34
- Riding Days: 29
- Rest Days: 5
- Total distance by bike —3135 km (1935 mi.)
- Daily average — daily average 112 km (69 mi.)
- Longest day —178 km (110 mi.)
- Daily Average, Dempster Highway —97 km (60 mi.)
- There is a rest day in Prince Rupert, B.C., Dease Lake, B.C., Whitehorse and Dawson City, Yukon Territory.
- On the Dempster we may need to adjust daily distances
- Pre-booked accommodation. Mostly camping
- Meals are prepared by Cycle Canada staff.
- and more . . . Tour Arctic
Challenge Level: Four Cogs (most challenging)
Cycle Canada Store
Cycle Canada offers a range of cycling accessories through our online store. Our line of Canadian themed cycling jerseys are recognizable throughout Canada and around the world. Whether you are travelling overseas or across Canada Wave the Flag in a Cycle Canada jersey.
We accept VISA and Mastercard or online bank transfers. Visit our Store: Cycle Canada Store or Store Order pdf form. Or call us Toll Free in North America: 800-214-7798, Outside North America: 705-434-1100.
Please visit The Cycle Canada Store for our sizing and selection.