Cycling Tours In Canada
We apologize for the delay in announcing our 2023 dates and fees. We are in the process of switching host providers for our website and this has taken up our time. We do expect to announce our schedule shortly.
Two weeks or longer tour in B.C., Alberta or Quebec, Atlantic Canada:
- Tour Atlantic Halifax to Baddeck via New Brunswick, P.E.I. and the Cabot Trail
Our Latest Newsletter
Check Your To Do List . . . Cycle Canada 2022 Tours
We will update this information as public health advice evolves.
Our Tours and COVID-19
- Cycle Canada Tour Protocols During COVID-19
- Tour du Canada - A Note to the Public
- Cycle Canada Cancellation Policies
General Tips for Cycling During the Pandemic
VeloHospitality's Latest Blog
1000 Islands Gateway Get-Away
Checkout VeloHospitality's blog on Cycle Canada's 1000 Islands Bicycle Tour
Tour du Canada
Quick Summary — Tour du Canada
- 2023 Dates TBA
- Across Canada from the west coast to the east coast.
- Vancouver, B.C. to St. John's, Newfoundland Labrador
- Travelling to all 10 Canadian provinces
- Total days — 72
- Riding days — 60
- Total distance by bike 7,635 km (4,710 miles)
- Daily average 129 km ( 80 mi.)
- Longest day — 174 km (107 mi.)
- Optional Mile 0 start trip(Victoria)
Challenge Level: Four Cogs (most challenging)
Cycle Canada Store
New! Register for Cycle Canada Tours at the Cycle Canada Store!
Cycle Canada offers a range of cycling accessories through our online store. Our line of Canadian themed cycling jerseys are recognizable throughout Canada and around the world. Whether you are travelling overseas or across Canada Wave the Flag in a Cycle Canada jersey.
We accept VISA and Mastercard or online bank transfers. Visit our Store: Cycle Canada Store or Store Order pdf form. Or call us Toll Free in North America: 800-214-7798, Outside North America: 705-434-1100.
Please visit The Cycle Canada Store for sizing and selection of our clothing and for registration forms for our tours.