Cycling Tours In Canada
Join us this fall to celebrate the colours of Canada. You will find a calendar and availability information for our fall 2021 and 2022 rides as announced here: Calendar.
Please contact us at Cycle Canada if the event you are interested in is not listed.
Our 2021 and 2022 Tours
Those marked with a maple leaf are offered as part of our fall colours series
We will update this information as public health advice evolves.
Our Tours and COVID-19
- Cycle Canada Tour Protocols During COVID-19
- Tour du Canada - A Note to the Public
- Cycle Canada Cancellation Policies
General Tips for Cycling During the Pandemic
VeloHospitality's Latest Blog
1000 Islands Gateway Get-Away
Reading and dream. Checkout VeloHospitality's blog on Cycle Canada's 1000 Islands Bicycle Tour
Our Latest Newsletter
We're ready to ring out the old year and watch the sun rise on 2021. Read more . . . December 2020
Tour du Canada
Quick Summary — Tour du Canada
- June 22 — September 2, 2022
- Across Canada from the west coast to the east coast.
- Vancouver, B.C. to St. John's, Newfoundland Labrador
- Travelling to all 10 Canadian provinces
- Total days — 72
- Riding days — 60
- Total distance by bike 7,635 km (4,710 miles)
- Daily average 129 km ( 80 mi.)
- Longest day — 174 km (107 mi.)
- Optional Mile 0 start trip(Victoria)
Challenge Level: Four Cogs (most challenging)
Cycle Canada Store
New! Register for Cycle Canada Tours at the Cycle Canada Store!
Cycle Canada offers a range of cycling accessories through our online store. Our line of Canadian themed cycling jerseys are recognizable throughout Canada and around the world. Whether you are travelling overseas or across Canada Wave the Flag in a Cycle Canada jersey.
We accept VISA and Mastercard or online bank transfers. Visit our Store: Cycle Canada Store or Store Order pdf form. Or call us Toll Free in North America: 800-214-7798, Outside North America: 705-434-1100.
Please visit The Cycle Canada Store for sizing and selection of our clothing and for registration forms for our tours.