Cycling Tours In Canada
Our group tours for 2020 are now complete. We'll be having some casual local rides and welcome our friends and customers to join us. We'll announce them here!
We have announced our dates for our expedition rides for 2021. We will announce the fees for those events and our schedule of leisure and vacation tours at the end of October. You will find a calendar and availability information for our 2021 rides here: Calendar.
Our 2021 Tours
In 2021 join us for a week long tour in Quebec and Ontario, including:
Read our latest Newsletter: September is for Cycling
VeloHospitality has a new Blog: Take a Ride on the Green Side
- June 23 — September 3, 2021
- Across Canada from the west coast to the east coast.
- Vancouver, B.C. to St. John's, Newfoundland Labrador
- Travelling to all 10 Canadian provinces
- Total days — 72
- Riding days — 60
- Total distance by bike 7,635 km (4,710 miles)
- Daily average 129 km ( 80 mi.)
- Longest day — 174 km (107 mi.)
- Optional Mile 0 start trip(Victoria)
- and more . . . Tour du Canada
Tour du Canada
Join us for the trip of a lifetime in 2021. You can send in your applications now.
Quick Summary — Tour du Canada
Challenge Level: Four Cogs (most challenging)
Cycle Canada Store
Cycle Canada offers a range of cycling accessories through our online store. Our line of Canadian themed cycling jerseys are recognizable throughout Canada and around the world. Whether you are travelling overseas or across Canada Wave the Flag in a Cycle Canada jersey.
We accept VISA and Mastercard or online bank transfers. Visit our Store: Cycle Canada Store or Store Order pdf form. Or call us Toll Free in North America: 800-214-7798, Outside North America: 705-434-1100.
Please visit The Cycle Canada Store for our sizing and selection.