Bicycle Tours in Québec
Cycle Canada has been offering affordable supported bicycle tours throughout Québec since 1988. Choose from a one week or two week tour or choose two adjoining tours and receive 10% off. Discover Québec By Bike
Bicycle Tours in Québec by Month
Tour Vert — Montréal to Québec — July 18 to July 23, 2017
On our tour we'll have a chance to explore two of Canada's most popular cities Montréal and Québec City and explore the Eastern Township region of the province of Québec. Montréal is celebrating its 275th anniversary in 2017. 5 riding days, total distance by bike 465 km (290 mi), daily average 93 km (57 mi.).
Learn more about Tour Vert.
Québec's P'tit Train du Nord — Ottawa Loop through Québec — July 29 to August 4, 2017
The trip takes us from Canada's capital city to the heart of the Laurentian Mountains of Québec. It's a year-round recreational district with many amenities for visitors. 6 riding days, total distance 625 km (388 mi), daily Average 104 km (64 mi). Learn more about P'tit Train du Nord.
Learn more about Québec's P'tit Train du Nord.
MonteVelo — Ottawa to Montréal, Québec — August 5 to August 9, 2017
A relaxed ride along the gentle southern section of the Ottawa River starting with a day to explore the bike paths of Ottawa and ending on bike paths that lead to Montréal's Place Jacques Cartier. We go past Chateau Montebello, the biggest log cabin in the world. 4 days riding including a sightseeing day in Ottawa, distance for three days along the Ottawa River 245 km (150 mi), daily average 81 km (50 mi).
Learn more about MonteVelo.
Voyageur Route — Ottawa to Québec City — August 6 to August 11, 2017
Voyageur Route is a bicycle tour from Ottawa to Québec City via Montréal. Our route follows the courses of the Ottawa, Richelieu and St. Lawrence Rivers. 5 riding days, total distance by bike 555 km (345 mi.), daily average 110 mi (68 mi).
Learn more about: Voyageur Route.
Tour Gaspé — Loop around the Gaspé Peninsula — August 14 to August 27, 2017
Experience Québec's spectacular Gaspé Peninsula. Starting and ending Québec City, we'll ride to Percé and along both shorelines of the Peninsula. 10 riding days rest days 3, total distance by bike 1000 km (620 mi.), daily average 100 km (62 mi.).
Learn more about Tour Gaspé.
Trips In Other Canadian Regions
British Columbia and Alberta
- Tour Pacific Vancouver to Calgary via the Icefields Parkway. Includes Banff and Lake Louise.
- Rocky Mountain Calgary to Waterton Lakes, indoor stays includes Fernie and Radium Hot Springs
Yukon Territories and N.W.T.
- Tour Arctic Ride from Whitehorse to Inuvik in Canada's Arctic lands.
- Great Spirit Ride Ride around Manitoulin island, the largest fresh water island in the world.
- The BiQue Ride Toronto to Montréal by Bicycle. Follow the Waterfront Trail.
- Niagara Vineyards Wine-ding our way around Niagara.
- Erie Shores Loop out of Windsor following the Thames River
- Tour du Canada Ride across Canada from Vancouver to St. John's Newfoundland