Cycle Canada Tours
Rally and Race
Cycle Canada Century Ride
On CycleCanada's Century Ride cyclists choose from 100 km or 100 mile rides on each of the two day event. It's century rides from Toronto to Barrie and back to Toronto.
Learn more about Cycle Canada Century Ride.
Tour du Canada Time Trial
Race against the clock on the Tour du Canada Time Trial. The Tour du Canada Time Trial is held annually in Canada. It is organized by Cycle Canada, The Veloforce Corporation.
Learn more about Tour du Canada Time Trial .
Hear what people have to say about Cycle Canada Tours: Testimonials
Challenge Level for Cycle Canada Tours
Distances and Terrain
- Leisurely Tours with average daily distance of 48-56km (30-35mi). Terrain is not hilly.
- Vacation Tours 84-110km (52-62mi). Mostly gentle to rolling terrain, some trips have 1 or 2 days of climbing.
- Expedition Tours with average daily distances of 106-113km (66-70mi). Terrain can be hilly and very challenging, sometimes in remote areas.
- Cross Canada Tours with average daily distances of 112-127km (69-79mi). Terrain can be hilly and very challenging, sometimes in remote areas.
- Indoor Accommodation. Motels, hotels, historic Inns and Bed and Breakfasts
- Camping Accommodation. Serviced campgrounds with hot water showers, flush toilets and electricity
- Camping Accommodation. A few unserviced campgrounds without hot water showers, in some cases no flush toilets and no electricity
- Some indoor Accommodation. University summer hotels, hostel dorms, motels and hotels
- Breakfast on riding days, snacks, one group dinner
- Breakfast and dinner on riding days, snacks
- On all tours there is a motor vehicle that carries rider gear and group equipment.